Welcome to RanchersWebs.com!
RanchersWeb.com websites are designed by us, but with easy content updates by the domain owner (you).
How does it work?
- Contact RanchersWeb.com via the form link above or call (320) 760.6136
- Together, we determine your needs. RanchersWeb.com has several template sites that may be used to determine required functionality. Please email for additional sample sites. We can do
1. Pages by category (Stallions, Mares, Foals, etc.)
2. Searches by pedigree or text on the website
3. Scrolling Text / Scrolling Word Trons
4. Photo Galleries
5. Photo / Featured automated rotation - gives the visitor a fresh feel each time the site is visited
6. Much, Much More!
- RanchersWeb.com will register the domain name that you decide. The registration will be for one year. If you already have a domain name, you will need to point it at our servers once the website is finished.
- RanchersWeb.com creates your personal website. From the functionality templates, the code is modified to give each site a unique feel. RanchersWeb.com will design a header for the business, a unique background, fonts, etc.
- Content on the site is maintained by the domain owner to allow easy access for updating text, photos, horses, dogs, cattle, etc. Update your website from ANYWHERE you have an internet connection - it is really that easy!
- What are the costs?
- Most websites with a single content administrator are just $20/month
- Getting Started/Set-Up
- Starting at $50. If there are minimal changes required to the functionality, websites may be brought online for as little as $50 plus a six month hosting commitment ($120).
- Increased functionality is quoted on an individual basis
- After initial set-up, custom coding is billed at $50/hour with a 1/2 hour minimum
RanchersWeb.com websites are database driven. Domain owners(you) own the content (all images except those designed by RanchersWeb.com, all wording). RanchersWeb.com owns the code that drives the website. Each website is hosted on the RanchersWeb server and must remain there. If you chose to shut down your website, we can park your domain. If you chose to leave the RanchersWeb.com network, you may transfer your domain to a new server.